Sunday, October 25, 2009

Play Kitchen


Most of you may not know but over the past year or so I have been obsessed with finding the perfect play kitchen for the kids. Not just perfect in play ability but price too. Well I finally found it. Wal-Mart on line. Great price and think the kids will have many fun hours of play. I originally planed to keep it a secret until Christmas but Scott (who has no patience when it comes to gifts) wanted me to put it together for the kids now. I caved thinking about all of those long winter days being stuck indoors. I looked at the directions and found out that it was going to take me hours so I had to wait until either bed time or nap time. I had my chance yesterday after the birthday party. The kids were so tired I figured they would take long naps. Scott sat and watched football while I put it together. I have never been one to like putting things together so this was going to be a challenge. It did take me a couple hours but I was very proud of myself when it was all done and I think the kids like it too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My parents have that one at their house and the kids LOVE to play with it. =)