Sunday, October 25, 2009

Birthday Party













Saturday the kids and I went to a Halloween themed birthday party. The birthday girl , Alexa Simpson, was turning five. Grisham, Genevieve, Sophia, Luke and I had a great time. Grisham was a frog, Genevieve was Elmo, Sophia was a mouse and Luke was himself. The kids got to eat cotton candy, sno cones and pizza. They painted pumpkins and masks. A balloon guy came and painted faces too. But none of my kids had the patience to sit through that. I had to keep a close eye on Sophia because she loved to go pick up all of Alexa's presents and attempt to open them. We had to call it quits around 12:30. Nap time was a must for crabby kids. It was a great party. I have always loved having a birthday around Halloween and I hope Alexa does too.

No comments: