Thursday, October 22, 2009

Boo at the Zoo













I know I am backed up with my posts. Sunday we went to Boo at the Zoo. We went later in the day after naps. The weather was great. Grisham was a frog this year and Genevieve was Elmo. We first went to see the snakes and then went in search of the treat stations. We headed over to Australia but found nothing so we decided to cross over and go back to Asia and North America. Success!! Lots of treat stations but they always have you fill out their win a prize cards after you get candy. I really hate that because in a month or so I am going to have umpteen phone calls about how I won a trip or a facial or a free sample set. Uggg!! I don't want it!! I just want your candy for my kids!!!! We ended our evening with a ride on the train. The kids were cold and hungry and I was so ready to go home. (side note- As the sun was setting the fog machines turned on. Well Grisham really really did not like them. Especially when Scott would play in the fog. Grisham had to save daddy from the fog)

No comments: