Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Zoo With Friends








This morning I took the kids Grisham, Sophia and Genevieve to the zoo. Brenner had the morning off so I took advantage of just having three kids and went all out with the zoo. My friend Erin called me shortly after we left the house and said not to take the interstate because of some bad accident and she had been stuck for very long time. No problem. I know my way around the city. I swear no one works in this city. It looked like 5:30pm not 9:30am. A drive that usually takes twenty minutes ended up taking a little over an hour. Traffic was bad everywhere. To make matters worse we had to be home by 11:30 for Brenner. The kids only had an hour to be at the zoo but we made the most of it. We met up with our friends and saw the flamingos, gorillas, kangaroos and koala bears. It was a stressful but successful morning. Both Grisham and Genevieve slept for three hours this afternoon. Sophia not so much but oh well.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I was stuck in the traffic, trying to get Leah to therapy!