Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Time Together and Friends























We had a very nice weekend. Saturday Scott was post call so I took the kids down to Grove City Church of the Nazarene. They had this huge Easter celebration. I have only been to the church for the amazing indoor play structure. When we arrived the place was packed full. I wasn't sure where to go or what to do so we headed for the play area. Grisham loved this very much and he actually climbed up to the top. He was in the end cap until I got my camera out and tried to take his picture. After playing for a while we went to the auditorium for the puppet show. We made it half way through before Genevieve really started getting antsy and had to leave. Too bad Grisham was really getting into the music. We then went outside to see the firetruck and ambulance. They had a train ride but the line was way to long for the kids. After viewing the trucks we packed up and went home.
Sunday Scott and I took the kids swimming and the Dublin Rec center. Scott has taken Grisham before but this was Genevieve's and my first time. Grisham is a little fish. I am going to get him some little arm floaties because he gets pretty daring with the depth. I will have to check out swimming lessons for him. The slides were great but my favorite was the lazy river. Genevieve loved the water too. She wasn't scared one bit. I was able to dunk her a few times and she didn't mind a bit. I didn't get a picture of her in her new swimming suit (sorry mom) but next week when we go out of town I will definitely get some pictures of her.
Tuesday afternoon we went to Seth's birthday party. He turned four and is such a big boy. He always makes me laugh with the things he says. It is priceless. Grisham loves this outdoor/indoor place. He discovered the rock climbing wall and of course tried the biggest one there. He insisted on doing it and I was very surprised that he could do it. He just needed some direction on where to put his feet. After playing for awhile we went to the party room for cake and presents. Since around Christmas Grisham has been having issues with presents. He thinks they are all his. So he had a minor melt down during that part. He soon relaxed and enjoyed his cupcake and soon was back out playing. It was a very nice party.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Kelly told me about the Dublin Rec Center pool. I've been wanting to try it but haven't yet. It looks like a lot of fun!