Wednesday, March 11, 2009

More Kid Stuff







Sunday morning Scott and Grisham went to the park to have daddy/son time while Genevieve and I went to church. Scott was able to snap a few good pictures of Grisham playing. Genevieve and I joined up with them as soon as we finished at church. It was a very nice day.
I am trying to style Genevieve's hair different these days. The mow hawk is getting old and now that her hair is really filling in I can try to plaster it flat to her head. It does tend to look like a comb over, but a cute little clippy helps.
The other day I blogged about how Genevieve is pulling herself up on everything, well now it is the stairs. I found her this morning half way up and it scared the pants off of me. I really do find baby gates annoying. See the gate off to the left. We first bought those to keep in/out the dogs and they have chewed them up and they are really showing their age. Grisham can also pop these with his eyes closed and hands tied behind his back. So they are pretty useless to me. Time to do some looking for new gates.

1 comment:

Mary said...

LOVE the new hair style! She is so cute!