Saturday, September 26, 2009

We Are Having Another......

Earlier this week my friend called me to tell me that the OB's from the hospital were having a conference this weekend. The subject was ultrasound. They needed volunteers around 20 weeks pregnant to come in and be scanned. I signed up right away. Another chance to see the baby and hopefully find out the gender. Today couldn't come fast enough. I arrived at the hotel and was shown to a conference room with a bed and an ultrasound machine. All the residents were still at lunch so the teacher said she would just start off by finding out the gender. Oh boy was I nervous that the baby wouldn't participate today. She had no trouble at all finding the "Parts". We are happy a proud to announce that we will be having another....GIRL. I was pretty surprised. I really thought it was a boy. My theories have been put to shame and I no longer hold onto them. The rest of the scan went well. I had about a dozen or so OB's practice their technique on my tummy. Some of them were really good and knew what they were doing yet others not so much. I had a blast being able to see my baby girl. I do have lotsa pictures to share and a video but that will have to wait until Scott gets home. Not sure how to do that yet. Yipppeeee!!

1 comment:

Ashli said...

Congratulations to you all! We're all looking forward to meeting her in a few months!