Thursday, September 3, 2009

Morning With Friends











My friend Erin invited us over to play. She has this great backyard with fun stuff like a trampoline, swings and slides. The kids always have a blast when we go over. We packed a lunch and had a great picnic except Grisham refused to eat because he was too busy playing. Genevieve likes her playmate Lila. They are about three weeks apart in age. They look so cute sitting next to each other. I also posted a picture of me and the BELLY. Please be kind, it is my third baby so I am a little stretched out. This is always a weird time in a pregnancy because you wonder hmmm is she pregnant or just fat? Yes, I am pregnant:) Hopefully in a few more weeks I will get through the awkward stage and get to the yep she must be pregnant stage.

2 comments:

the4bulls said...

What is my face doing in this picture?

Carol (MOM) said...

ahoo.comyou look awesome :) The pics of the kids are soooooo cute :) :)