Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl XL..Whatever









The Superbowl is the only professional football game that I ever watch. I don't know why, I like football, I just always prefer college to pro. But I do like to watch the Superbowl. I was so excited when I heard that Kurt Warner and the Cardinals were going. I didn't care who they were playing I was rooting for Kurt's team (being from Iowa, UNI, Barnstormer's). We went over to Michelle and Alan Wood's house. Alan and Heather Parks showed up with their troops so Grisham had a bunch of kids to play with. He was so sad when we finally had to leave. The game was a roller coaster. I could barely watch it. When we left the Wood's house the score was like 17-7 Pits. Good thing we lived right down the street. After getting the kids tucked into bed, Scott and I settled into watch the rest of the game. There was a moment when I thought YES!! THEY ARE GOING TO DO IT!! but that did not last long. What a disappointment.

1 comment:

Mary said...

A disappointment, indeed!