Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Storytime













My friend Erin came up the great idea of having story time at her house every Tuesday morning. Although, we met at Julie's today. The kids get together, she reads some great books, then play for a while but what seems just as important important to me is the mommy's getting to talk. This was my first time going out with all four. My two kids Grisham and Genevieve and my two charges Sophia and Brenner. All went well. Sophia seemed a little overwhelmed at first but soon was playing and having a good time. I think once she discovered the baby dolls she figured that it was an alright place to be. Brenner and Genevieve are both so laid back they hung out in the living room with the moms and seemed content playing on the floor. I barely saw Grisham. He didn't even come out of the playroom for the story time.

1 comment:

Carol (MOM) said...

So happy you got to get out for this storytime. The pictures are great, but where is Sophia in all the pics? You may need to point her out to me. Genevieve seems to be listening to the story. She looks like she is trying to take it all in,(body language)Thanks for the update. Love you.