Monday, February 9, 2009

Rainbow Playground






















Who knew? I sure didn't. This place is awesome. Outdoor play equipment indoors all year around. Erin mentioned going last night at Bible study and since I don't have Brenner this week, I decided to make a real effort and get out of the house. I am so glad we did. As soon as we got in the door both Grisham and Sophia bolted. They were running around , laughing, like they didn't know what to do first. They didn't let me take their coats. Too funny. Grisham climbed up on some of the smaller play structures and loved the slides. He found this really neat roller coaster. You push this cart to the top of the hill and sit on the cart and ride down the bumpy hill. He liked that a lot. Brenna, Erin's oldest daughter, liked the taller faster roller coaster. Sophia liked the open space. She ran around most of the time. They have those cars to ride in and she liked those. I tried to get her in a swing but she wasn't patient enough to wait in line. I did get Genevieve in one and she did like that. This place had trampolines too. Grisham was too busy with the trains and Sophia wasn't patient enough to wait in line and Genevieve too little for them but some of the other kids like Brenna, Ava and Sam had a blast. It was a fun outing and I think we may do Grisham's birthday party there( We will see what Scott says:)

2 comments:

Mary said...

We think it's pretty awesome too! Glad you were able to get out and about!

Carol (MOM) said...

It does look like a great place. I agree it would be a fun b-day party place. Do you get it exclusively for a party and for how long do you have???? You will have to weigh your options, all the party stuff verses a great place to have fun...