Thursday, February 19, 2009

To Help the Days Pass...












As you all know, this winter is dragging for me. And by seeing how often new posts are being put up by everyone else it is slow going for you too. Here are a few fun pictures of the kids hanging out. Genevieve has figured out crawling. She goes everywhere now. Now she is trying to climb different levels like climbing into my lap. I am going to have to watch her really close. I see her checking out the stairs. Grisham got the paints out again for another masterpiece. He asks daily to go out and play but I hate playing out in the cold but I hate keeping him cooped up too much longer. Spring can not get here fast enough.

1 comment:

Carol (MOM) said...

Is Grisham wanting to be the baby??? Genevieve is so cute and getting so big. I can hardly wait until we can come and get our hands on those two. Oh yeah!! We're anxious to see you and Scott too!! Seriously, we are looking forward to see all of you. I'm counting the days.