Friday, January 30, 2009

Update.



This was a good week. No I did not find my memory card so I had to go buy a new one. Wow, did I feel crippled without my camera this week. Monday I had a doctor's appointment. I was put on a new daily migraine medication called Topemax . It is actually an anti-seizure medication and for some reason it has helped people with migraines. The only negative side effects that I have noticed is decreased appetite and my hands tingle. Weird but I can live with them both. No migraines over the last month so here's hoping that this drug really does help.
Today was Genevieve's nine month well baby check up. She is 18. 5 1/2 lbs and 28 1/4 inches long. She is doing very well. Her top four front teeth are coming in. She is almost crawling, she does the army crawl and then rolls everywhere else. I am a little concerned about her dry skin. She has a mild case of eczema. I just need to change her soap, lotion and laundry detergent. I also got her ears pierced at this appointment. She did very well. It went quick. Two ladies did it at the same time so it was over before she even realized what was happening. She is such a sweetie.

1 comment:

Mary said...

LOVE THE EARRINGS! They are too cute!