Saturday, January 24, 2009

So Short




Well I did it. I cut it all off today. I received two gift cards to Kenneth's hair salon (thanks Cassie and Mom) and I decided to cut it all off. I ended up donating ten inches of it. After all was said and done about a total of twelve inches gone. Boy oh boy do I feel light and airy. The big surprise is the color. I was going to get it highlighted but decided to go darker. I am so tired of fighting what is happening naturally to my hair, getting darker and darker, and went with the flow. This color is semi permanent so it will eventually fade over time. This will give me time to decide if I want to do any thing more permanent. I had a great time today. I really like the stylist that I found. I don't regret any of it at all. Scott really like the cut and the color. I was really shocked that he liked the brown. The kids were not put off by it at all. I don't even think they noticed. Thanks babies!!

5 comments:

Mary said...

I LOVE IT! It looks great!

Jessica said...

It looks really good! I love it. Can't wait to see it in real life.

Carol (MOM) said...

We love your hair cut... You are beautiful no matter what length or color you hair is. I must say we like it better than the pink and red you once tried. I hope it is easy for you. That is key when busy with little ones. Love to you all.

Ashli said...

Looks great Laura! I love the darker color!

Nick and Libby said...

LOVE your new style!