Sunday, January 18, 2009

Passing The Time














So to pass the time I decided to take a few pictures of the kids being kids. Genevieve is so close to crawling. She is very happy with doing what she is doing. Getting up on her hands and pivoting on her tummy and then rolling across the floor to wherever she wants to go. I don't think she really is in any hurry to crawl but she does get up on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth. Maybe soon but maybe not. Grisham is still Grisham. He is no longer afraid of the potty. He will sit on it for me before every diaper change and before bath time but has yet to do any thing in the potty. At least he isn't running and screaming for the hills at the mention of sitting on the potty any more. Hopefully someday maybe soon. I try not to worry. He will be potty trained someday. Genevieve is nine months old now, and I can't believe Grisham will be three in two months. Time really does go by fast it's just this darn winter that is going by sooooooo slow. I can't help but think of the warn summer month ahead of us. Summer makes me smile:)

1 comment:

Carol (MOM) said...

Laura, These pictures of the kids are so wonderful, thank you. I think Genevieve's hair is going to be curly as well and red too. You know I always wanted a red head. I still say she looks like her Aunt Heather.