Friday, January 16, 2009

Old Man Winter

Holy Buckets Batman! It is cold!!! Not just freezing but we are talking -13 temperatures and -30 wind chills. The dogs are having a hard time going outside to do their business. They get halfway out to the yard then freeze in the snow, look back at me and whine. It takes many quick trips with a lot of encouragement. The only really positive thing is the snow. Wow, is it pretty. The snow just makes the cold so much easier to take. At least for me. This winter is just dragging for me. I am pleased with all the snow but the days just drag and drag. I feel like this month should already be over. If the winter continues to drag like this I am afraid spring will never come. Ho Hum. Bla Bla.

1 comment:

heather said...

It was 22 below on wed and that was the temp the windchill was 45 below. The kids had 2 days of school this week. I can't wait until May.