Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving and Parents










Sorry it has been so long to post this. It has taken me two days to compose this blog. Grisham has been sick these last few days so I have been unable to finish anything that I start. I think this is my fourth attempt to post. What a week we had. My parents came out from Iowa to spend Thanksgiving with us. They arrived last Saturday and just left this morning. Both Grisham and Genevieve enjoyed having grandma and papa around. Scott and I took advantage of having free babysitting and went out almost every night. We went to see two movies ( Twilight and Role Models) and we went to a get together at an attendings house. It was nice to have that time together. Oh and Scott was on vacation for the week. I had half the week off. Thursday we had the Clearfields and Woods over for dinner. My mom made a spectacular feast with all the yummy things like stuffing, turkey, butter horns and of course PIE! Jessica brought a yummy peanut and chocolate dessert that was to die for and Michelle Wood introduced me to Mimosa(?). We had fun visiting and watching the Cowboys kick butt on tv. We ended the night with good conversation around the fire pit. We are so thankful for our family and the friends that we have gotten to know in the last four years.

No comments: