Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Facebook

I have recently discovered Facebook. I must admit that I am totally addicted to it. At first I wasn't sure about how to work it and I kinda thought it was silly since I have a blog. Now I love it just as much as my blog. What I love most about it is the ability to reconnect with friends from the past. I just found two friends that I went to jr high and freshman year with. I often wonder about my friends that I left behind in Kansas. So any way I love all the quizes you can take and games to be played. Someone even sent me a farm animal. So now I have a farm to manage but i haven't completely figured that all out. I really like the flair too. I could spend ages going through all the flair. I am totally amazed with the way we interact now. Gone are the days of letter writing. Texting and facebooking seem to be the way to connect with those we care about.

2 comments:

the4bulls said...

I love that facebooking is a verb!

chris and diane said...

here here! i totally agree.