Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick Or Treat









Trick or treating was a blast. The Elliott's came over to walk around our neighborhood with us. Grisham and Greg did so well collecting their candy. Grisham was a little leery of the kids wearing scary costumes but over all he did a lot better than what I thought. Greg couldn't get to the houses fast enough. He is a trick or treating pro. My sister Sarah had the honor of carring little piglet (Genevieve) around. I couldn't believe how many people offered her candy. She is only six months old people. Leah was adorible in her pumpkin fairy costume. She was pretty sleepy so Eric carried her from door to door. The night was a success. The kids got way too much candy and the weather was gorgeous.

2 comments:

Carol (MOM) said...

The kids are so cute! Those are some awesome costumes that Greg and Leah had. Where did Mary get those costumes? Grisham looked cute as TIGGERRRRR. Lucky Aunt Sarah, she got to carry our little PIGLET around. Not too many more weeks and I'll get the honor of holding my grandbabies. I can hardly wait....Laura, Traci is on Facebook. Check it out...

Mary said...

Hi Laura. Thanks for letting us trick-or-treat with you. It was a lot of fun. It's always better with friends! I love the last two pics you posted!

Sarah, it was so nice to meet you!

Carol, Leah's outfit came from Joanne's - an after Halloween sale last year. Greg's outfit came from Ebay. I bet you can't wait to get here and hold those grandbabies of yours!