Monday, November 10, 2008

It's Cold!







It really has turned cold here. Now some may think that it's not that cold and compared to Iowa cold it really is not that cold. But if you know me, anything under 75 degrees is cold. The kids were climbing the walls today so we decided to bundle up and head outside for some fun in the leaves. Grisham and Sophia had fun playing with the cars and running in the leaves. Little Sophia could barely see out of her enormous hat and large coat. I practically had to glue Grisham's hat on. If it was up to him he would not wear a coat or hat. I can not get him to wear gloves. The babies seemed to enjoy being outsside for a few minutes too. I knew that we wouldn't be out to long. Soon three of the four were crying because it was cold, so we headed inside.

2 comments:

Carol (MOM) said...

They all look soooooo cute. Grisham and Sophia are too precious. They look like they are enjoying the outdoors. Genevieve looks so adorable in her winter wear. I can hardly stand the wait to get to Ohio.....

Mary said...

I LOVE the first pic of Genevieve. Her rosy cheeks are super cute.