Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Here Ya Go






While my parents were here last week they bought us a Christmas tree. Last year I insisted that we get real tree. I really do love real trees but last years tree was a pain in the rear. It was so dried out by Christmas. We had needles everywhere and it clogged my new vacuum. So needless to say Scott vetoed the real tree this year. Our new fake tree is perfect. Perfect size and it doesn't shed.
Grisham wasn't feeling well this past week end so he did a lot of this....
Yep, that's marker on the wall.

1 comment:

Carol (MOM) said...

The tree does look cute. I see you have left the lower half rather sparce in the decorations. Smart girl. I love the pics and wish I could be there to hold our boy when he doesn't feel good. Evie looks cute in her new polka dots. Did you find a solution to the marker on the wall???:) Love you all.