Saturday, December 13, 2008

Breakfast With Santa









Scott called me this morning (he is on call at Grant). Santa was going to be at the cafeteria having breakfast and taking pictures. So we hurried up and got to the hospital on time. We had a few minor delays so we were a little late. Grisham was so happy to see Daddy. There was an excellent turn out. We had already eaten so we got in line to see Santa right away. We didn't think Grisham would sit in Santa's lap and we were right. He clung to me like white on rice. The only way we could get Grisham to take a picture was have Scott sit next to Mrs. Claus. Genevieve was very interested in Santa's beard. I had a little trouble getting her away from him. I think she was trying to see if it was real :). After pictures we sat down so Grisham could eat a banana. Scott got paged shortly after we sat down. Oh well I am thankful for the short time that we got to spend with him.

1 comment:

Mary said...

That's so awesome!