Monday, August 25, 2008

Haircut and Playing






Grisham got his hair cut this weekend. I was debating on whether to get it done because the curl is so cute. It just gets so messy and looks like bed head all day long so I decided to get it cut. I am always so happy with the job that the ladies do at Cookie Cutter's. Grisham has a fun time playing on the slide and attempting the video games in the waiting area. Then he gets to pick his video and his special seat. He always chooses the fire truck.
Grisham has just recently taken an interest in this Sesame Street barn that my sister got him over a year ago. Now he loves to drive his cars in and out of it. He really does not like to share this toy with Sophia. I am constantly running interference when Grisham is playing with it. Of course when Grisham does not want to play with it neither does Sophia.
Genevieve is in her new swing. My friend Ashli had her baby girl a few weeks early and we had to return the swing to her. Scott went to Once Upon a Child on Sawmill, I know he was crazy, and found a swing for me. It is cute. It has little ducks that hang off of the mobile.

1 comment:

Carol (MOM) said...

Laura, Thank you for being so faithful in posting pictures.
Grisham is so handsome and Genevieve is changing so quickly. She is adorable. I can't get over how filled out she is getting. Also, what is with the comments from strangers????? Love, Carol (mom)