Friday, August 22, 2008

Friends






Wednesday my friend Mary and her kids were able to come over and play. Mary has had such a busy summer. This was the first time we could get together since 4th of July. The kids had a blast playing in the pool. Grisham still will not sit in it but just play on the outside. Leah and Sophia both got in for a while and splashed around. Greg was in, out, in, out. Genevieve enjoyed sleeping in the shade while Mary and I caught up. I can't tell you how much I appreciate Mary as a friend. She is that kind of person that you can be yourself around. We get along swimmingly:) I look forward to our chats.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Laura, you are so kind...and such a wonderful person and friend. We definitely have to make time to hang out more often. Next Tuesday, as a matter of fact!