Thursday, August 14, 2008

Four Wonderful Years


Four years ago today Scott and I were married. It has been a wonderful four years. It is amazing to think about all that has happened in four years. We have moved three times, had two children, finished medical school, started residency, bought a house and collected many cherished memories. I could not ask for a better husband in Scott. He is my rock , my compass in the storm and my best friend. I love him more and more each day. I am so proud to be his wife and mother to his children. I am looking forward to spending the next 60+ years with him. Happy Anniversary, Scott! I love You!!

1 comment:

Carol (MOM) said...

Happy Anniversary Kids, My how the time flies and how quickly our lives change in the process. We are happy for both of you and pray for you daily. Keep your focus on the Lord and He will direct you. All our love to you both.
Carol (mom)