Thursday, February 7, 2008

Baby!

Hi everyone. I had another doctors appointment this morning. I gained one pound. My measurements of my tummy are great. In fact I measure at almost 31 weeks and I am just 29 weeks along. This may be a bigger baby than Grisham. Dr. Grogg said that I shouldn't worry about the weight gain. I look good and so does the baby. After I saw the doctor I had an ultrasound. I did have the sex of the baby confirmed. It is a girl. She has grown so much since the last ultrasound. We couldn't get a good view of her face. She is head down now and facing my spine so the tech could not get a peek at her face. Oh well! All looked well. I am so excited. My mom is coming out next month during spring break to help me get the baby's room ready. I don't know if I can wait that long. I am just so so excited. I also want to go shopping for all of her clothes. I could do some serious damage to our bank account if I am not mindful. I just need to pace myself. Like I said I am just so excited.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Laura, honey, you look fabulous! I wish I looked as good as you do during my pregnancies.

chris and diane said...

i am so excited for you too! i'm glad to hear your pregnancy is going so well. and how fun that your mom is coming!! you need put a prego pic of you on here. :) i wanna see that baby in your belly!!