Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Play Group

Today is Wednesday. I look forward to every Wednesday because of play group. Not only does Grisham have a good time with all the other kids but I get to have good conversation with the moms. Sometimes being a stay at home mom can be so isolating. I feel extra isolated since I babysit and I don't have the freedom to come and go as I please. The Knapps called early this morning to cancel for today and the Grubbes are out of town. So Grisham and I will take advantage of this free time and do a few things. We went to play group at Jessica Clearfield's house and I think after nap time we will go to the library and gym. Oh, I really need to go to the grocery store. I think I may even try to take a nap myself.

1 comment:

the4bulls said...

isolated is a great work to describe the feeling of being stuck in the house some days. Playgroup, the gym and our spouse group gets me through too!