Saturday, January 19, 2008

Welcome to the House of Hinze

Hey family and friends! I am so excited to start my very own blog about my growing family. It may take a while for me to completely catch on but I am going to give it my best. Scott is off to to the gym to work out. I am so proud of him. He has made a great effort to stick to the plan. He has lost a total of six pounds now. Grisham is napping but should be getting up shortly. His vocabulary increases daily. A few days ago we got a Papa Murphy's pizza. As soon as we walked in the door all he would say was pizza pizza pizza. He really loves his pizza. He is also saying yes please and thank you more often. this makes me very happy. The little baby that is growing inside me is a girl. For those who did not know, and we have decided to name her Genevieve. My next doctors appointment is Wednesday. This should be interesting. I will have all three kids with me that day. I am so excited to see how much she has grown. I feel like I am carrying around a bowling ball. I am definitely having more aches and pains with this baby. I am finding myself more anxious with this one too. I am so excited to meet her that I am having a hard time just sitting back and enjoying the pregnancy. I just tell myself that her day will come soon enough.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Yeah, I'm so glad you started a blog! Your family will love it.

Ashli said...

Welcome to the blog world!

the4bulls said...

Now I have another blog to check out daily!!!