Monday, January 21, 2008

The Gym

Scott and I recently got a membership at a gym. It's called Urban Active. I think it is the best gym that I have ever been to and I have seen a few in the last couple years. We love all of the amenities. First of all they have a great playroom for Grisham. There is always plenty of kids for him to play with and the staff seems to enjoy them. Scott likes the free weight area and racquetball court. I like the pool. I attended my first water aerobics class on Saturday. It was a great workout and I didn't feel like I put any strain on the baby. I plan on going every Saturday. The one thing that Scott and I both love is the Cardio movie room. It is a huge room with all sorts of cardio machines and they have a movie screen that they play a movie of the day. They have a great selection of movies. I think today's movie is Top Gun. I hope we can go to the gym tonight but it all depends on what time Scott gets home from work. I look forward to using the gym completely after the baby is born.

1 comment:

the4bulls said...

I go every monday, tuesday thursday and sat! I love the theater too! That is usually my tuesdays! Hope to see you there!