Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dr. Appointment

I had my 28 week drs appointment this morning. Thankfully Mary was able to watch Grisham so I just had to take the babies. They are getting so big. Evan had his six month checkup on Monday. He weighs 18 and 1/2 lbs. Sophia had her appointment on Thursday. I am sure she is not to far behind Evan. Lets just say that I got a few strange looks from people as I walked in with two infant car seats and my big pregnant tummy. I probably would have really turned heads if I had Grisham with me. The doctor said that everything looked good. My tummy measures correctly. My weight gain is still negative so I have an ultrasound scheduled right after my next appointment in two weeks. I also have to get more blood drawn. I think this one is my least favorite part. They screen you for diabetes. I have to drink this super sweet mixture and wait an hour to have the blood draw. yuck yuck yuck!!!! I am excited to have another ultrasound. I love seeing the baby and we can double check the sex.

No comments: