Monday, February 11, 2008

Weekends!

Sometimes I wish that everyday could be a weekend day. Especially weekend days that Scott does not have to work. These past two weekends have been awesome. The weekend before last we traded Scott's Chevy Cavalier for a 2006 Ford Fusion. It is so nice. The Cavalier was becoming to high maintenance. It seemed every time we turned around something needed to be fixed so we decided to go and look. Funny thing is when Scott says lets go look we always come home with something. Well, we came home with a silver, black interior, five body trunk new to us car. I wish we could put a picture up so everyone can see it but I have misplaced the cords to hook up the camera to the computer. So sorry! That weekend we also went over to Eric and Mary's house to watch the super bowl game. We always have so much fun with them. Greg and Grisham play well together and I know that Leah and our little girl will be friends too.
This last weekend was nice. Thankfully we didn't spend as much money! We decided that the more weekends Scott works the less we spend. But if Scott has the weekend off we usually end up spending quite a bit. I went to my water aerobics class Saturday morning and then Grisham and I went and bought some clothes for the baby. I love the second hand shops. Your dollar can really stretch. Later that day Scott was able to go play poker. I can't even remember the last time he got together with the guys to play poker. He got second place. Most important he got to relax and have fun. Yesterday we stayed home and watched movies. It was way way to cold to go anywhere and Grisham was being and major crab. He has a cold so he is never happy when he has a runny nose. The weekends always go so fast when we have good family time. I look forward to them and cherish every moment.

No comments: