Sunday, February 17, 2008

New Van!

Well, we did it again. We traded in our Oldsmobile. Scott went out Saturday morning to get an oil change on the van. He calls me and asks if I like the Ford Edge. He was going to crunch the numbers and call me back. Two hours later he calls and said that he was on his way home with my new 2007 Kia Sedona. It is so nice. Silver with gray interior. The best part is that there is 150 miles on it and it's warrented until 100,000 miles. Scott and I have been talking about doing something with the van. It seems that we are having something fixed on it all the time. Just this last week the check engine light and airbag light came on. It is $100 to get it diagnosed. We have heard only great things about Kias. Scott really is happy because he knows that we will be very safe out on the road. Five Star crash rate and airbags line the interior. February has been a very expensive month for us. Good thing we have one weekend left and Scott is working it! No more big purchases.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm so happy for you. I love the new Kia and can't wait to check yours out. It's a good thing Scott works a lot!