Monday, February 18, 2008

Our Hairy Kids


Grisham and I were going through some old pictures last night and I came across this photo of our two labs. I thought that since they are most definitely apart of our family they should also be on the blog. Janey is the yellow lab and she is seven years old. I got her when I was at Iowa State University. Carly is the black Lab and she is five years old. Scott and I got her when we were engaged to be married. We love our dogs so much. They really do make family life better. Janey is the queen. She has this regalness to her. She loves to have her armpits and neck scratched and she will be your best friend if you will give her a face massage. Carly is the baby and no matter how many kids we have she will always be that. She loves to sit in your lap and get as close to you as possible. Scott loves to hold her like a baby and rock her in the recliner. It is quite a sight. A funny quirk about Carly. She only sneezes when she is lying on her back. I could go on and on about the things I love about our dogs. They are the best!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The picture of your "hairy kids" is awesome! We are thrilled they continue to hold such a very special place in your family!Connie and Bob