Friday, January 8, 2010

OB Appointment

Another OB appointment down. I am almost 36 weeks and feeling every bit of it. At this appointment the Dr measured my belly and checked the cervix. I am dilated to a one. The plan is right now to induce on Tuesday February 9 but Dr. Roncone doesn't think I will make it. We will see. The plan has to work. I don't want to think about going into labor on my own. What to do with the kids and my babysitting kids? Scott is at OSU on transplant and it has proven to be a volatile month. He will go days with not much to do and then get slammed with transplants. For example. yesterday and today. Within the 24 hrs seven transplants were planned. Scott came home around 5 pm and went back in at 9. Came home at 3 am, slept for an hour and then back to the hospital for the next transplant. If he is in surgery when I go into labor, oh boy!! I just have to think positively and take it easy. Easier said than done but I will do my best.

5 comments:

Three Peas said...

you can always call me since i live so close and i'll help out. btw - andy's bday is the 9th of feb :)

Ashli said...

I'm around if you need me!

Carol (MOM) said...

Laura you do have friends that are willing to step up to the plate if needed, thanks girls for supporting our Laura. Think positive and know that the Lord has this all covered in His plan.

Mary said...

Wow, a few more weeks...
I can hardly believe it's been 9 months already!

chris and diane said...

bring on that baby!! i totally understand the joy of induction...it's so nice to know when it's going to happen. :) i'll be pr-ing for you that all details fall very nicely into place....whether she comes when you decide, or if Dad's got some other plan for you.