Monday, January 18, 2010

Leah Turns Three!!!!




















Saturday the kids and I went to Leah's birthday party. I can't believe she is three. I remember when she came into this world. So small and precious!! The party was held at Build A Bear Workshop at the mall. The store was packed. Not just with party guests but with people shopping. The line was out the door. Each kid got to pick their own bear. Grisham picked the darker bear and Genevieve picked the light tan one. The kids did so well waiting for their turn to have the bear stuffed. Grisham named his bear Brownie, originally it was going to be Scary Bear but I vetoed that one. I named Genevieve's bear Vanilla but Grisham changed it to Princess Bear. After the bears were stuffed the kids gave their bears showers and then dressed them. Grisham picked out a firefighter outfit for his bear and a princess dress for Genevieve's bear. Leah was so tired after making her bear, she fell asleep on grandmas shoulder. Its her party she can sleep if she wants to! After everyone was finished making their bear we went over to Mary sister's house for cupcakes and ice cream. After the yummy yummy cupcakes Leah opened her gifts. She got lots of books, a barbie, new clothes for her bear and a new car!! She was so excited about that car. Grisham had fun pushing her around in the car. I had to remind him so many times to slow down. But I really think Leah was liking it when he went fast. It was a great party and I still can't believe she is three:)

3 comments:

the4bulls said...

Evie named her bear Shina Bear. Shina is what we say for vagina. So basically it is vagina bear. Scary Bear doesn't seem so bad now, does it?

Three Peas said...

what a great party! that cracks me up about evelyn's bear's name!!

Carol (MOM) said...

What a great party. Thanks for the pictures. I can't believe Leah is 3 either. The time just goes so fast. Looking forward to being there in Ohio. The bears are too cool.