Friday, January 15, 2010

Crocs





A few weeks ago I ordered the kids new Crocs from crocs.com. They were having an amazing sale!! I have never purchased the real ones since they are too pricey but this deal was too good to be true. I ordered Genevieve a pink pair and Grisham a red pair. They finally arrived three days ago and the kids love them. Grisham insists on waring them whenever we go out. That is fine but I have to draw the line when he wants to play in the snow with them on. Genevieve wears them non stop. She even went to bed with them on last night. I have heard of kids becoming attached to some odd things but a pair of Crocs!! Now that is silly!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

UGH! My crocs haven't arrived yet! I can't wait to get them. They look really cute on your kiddos. And, I have the same fight with Hannah about appropriate attire to wear in the snow.

Anonymous said...

We got our crocs but the shipment was missing a pair. grrr... I've never done the real ones before either, but this deal was amazing. =)