Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year and Other Stuff




















Happy New Year friends!! We did not do anything to ring in the New Year. Scott was down in Southern Illinois for two days and came home new years eve evening. He was so tired from his trip that we decided to hang out at home. I feel like we are getting too old. The entire household was asleep by 9!!! I have been so tired I don't think I would have been able to make it to midnight even if Scott wanted to. New Years day was pretty simple. I had Brenner early and Scott ran some errands. Later in the day we were able to sit back and watch some great football. Oh did I mention that we got a new flat screen tv last month after Thanksgiving. Yah, it was a really nice tv and it decided to poop out on us on New Years Eve. A repair guy from Sears was sent out today but he needs to order some parts but there is no guarantee that these parts are going to make the tv work again. We will see in a week or so. Anyway, this past weekend was great. Scott was on vacation so he was here all day all weekend. We loved it but I could tell he was getting antsy and restless on day number three of vacation. He is back to work today and I can't wait to have him home tonight. A little spoiled.

I let Grisham take some pictures again and these are just a few that were in focus and not of toys. My pictures are all out of order. Grisham took the pictures of Genevieve by the door and the picture of me. Scott took the pictures of the kids eating and I took the rest.

Grandma and Papa Hinze sent us cash for Christmas presents. I found a store at the mall that sells the great floor puzzles. We got a barn with animals and a Pirate puzzle. The barn was easy enough for Grisham to do by himself but the pirate he needs a little help. He was so proud when he finished both puzzles.

1 comment:

Carol (MOM) said...

Grisham sure is proud of his puzzles, and Genevieve is doing a great job of feeding herself, two fisted at that. Can't wait to get my hands on those two.