Friday, July 17, 2009

Picnic at Erin's













I have been stuck at home this past week and I was in desperate need of an outing. So sent out an SOS to my friends begging them to invite me over. My friend Erin offered up her backyard. Perfect!! Outdoors and not my house. I was a little nervous when I woke up this morning and saw all the clouds. I knew that out picnic might be canceled. Totally bummed. Around 10:30 the rain held off so we went to Erin's. It turned out to be a perfect morning/afternoon. Grisham was so excited to see his friends and I was too. So many people showed up. Michal, Kelly, Ashli, Kendal, Autumm and Jessica arrived just as I was leaving. That always happens:( The kids had a blast jumping on the trampoline and swinging. Brenner was having a very rough morning. He is cutting a few teeth and I am so lucky that Michal had some baby orajel. Cheered him right up and we were able to stay a bit longer. I am so happy to have friends that will do things at such short notice. Thanks friends!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

It was nice to see you this morning! I hope to see you Monday at the zoo.