Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July Parade









We went up to Dublin for the parade this morning. We have been going up there since we moved here to Ohio. It is a great parade. We always park by the McDonalds off of 161 and always find a good spot. I usually stand toward the back and Grisham inches in front of all the lined up chairs close to the road so he can catch candy. My friend Erin was able to join us last minute. It is always nice to have someone else there. Scott was on call again today so he was busy at the hospital. The parade was great. Lots of my favorite things, marching bands, gymnats/dancers, bagpipes and floats. Grisham got a few pieces of candy but was more interested in his flag. After the parade Erin and I took the kids to eat at McDonald's. It was a nice way to spend the 4th. Don't think we will make it to fireworks tonight. Grisham has decided to give up naps now. Boo hoo!! I am not ready for this.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Man, I forgot all about the parade. My family was in town but I'm sure the kids would have loved it!

Mary said...

BTW, good luck with no naps!