Monday, July 13, 2009

A Little Behind













So I am a little behind in my postings. Sunday July 5th my friend Keren had a grill out at her house. She provided all sorts of food, my favorite is her salsa. I think Genevieve and Lila Ross put down half a watermelon themselves. Wow they can eat!! Lots of people showed up. Erin brought her slip and slide for the kids. They all had a blast. I didn't think Grisham was going to join in the fun but he surprised me and followed the big boys lead. Scott did stop by for something to eat and to socialize a bit. He was post call and had a very rough night so I was so happy that he made the effort to show up. It was a great night and I am so happy Keren had the idea.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Great pics! Looks like everyone had a good time. I'm sorry to have missed it.