Thursday, July 2, 2009

8 weeks


I went to the doctor this morning. I was so happy that Scott could join me on this one. I had to switch OB doctors so I was in new territory. I am very pleased with our new doctor, Dr. Roncone. She is super nice and we get along well. Since this was the first appointment it took a couple hours. Lots of history and dates to remember, pee samples to give, blood draws and best of all, the ultrasound. The whole appointment went great. We saw the little peanut that has been causing me so much grief these past few weeks. It is all worth it once you see their little heart fluttering. I am happy to announce that we only found one baby. I was a little concerned that there would be twins. I have been so tired I feel like I might be growing two, but no just one. I will probably have twins when we decide that we are done, hahaaa! The due date for the baby is February 8, 2010. I will go back for my next appointment on the 27th.

4 comments:

Ashli said...

One of my best friends went through the same thing you are with her second pregnancy...extra tired, etc. Her ultrasound looked just like yours did. At 20 weeks they went in for a gender scan and found twins! When they are this little they can hide from you! ;)
Congrats and we can't wait to meet him/her!

chris and diane said...

hello there little nugget. there's something about chasing around the other kids that don't really seem to care that mommy doesn't feel well or is exhausted, that makes it even more exhausting with number three. :)

Mary said...

Whoa, that's scary!!

Congrats on the 8 wk ultrasound!

Anonymous said...

yay! I love ultrasound appointments. Hope you start feeling better soon. =)