Saturday, October 25, 2008

OOPPPSS!!

Well, earlier to day we went to Boo at the Zoo. I have been planning this trip for weeks now and looking forward to it for even longer. I forgot my battery for my camera!!!! I remembered everything except my battery. Earlier today I put it on the charger so we would have plenty of power for all the pictures I was going to take of the kids and I FORGOT THE BATTERY. I am kicking myself in the behind. The kids looked so cute in their costumes and I forgot the battery. I will take even more pictures later this week when we hand out candy for trick or treating. I am soo sooo sooo sorry Mom.

2 comments:

Carol (MOM) said...

It's hard to remember it all, don't beat yourself up. Remember, I forgot to make your sisters veil for her wedding!!!! Love, Carol (mom)

Mary said...

Ah man! I know how much that sucks! I can't wait to see them dressed up in their cute, coordinating outfits!