Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Buddy








Grisham and Sophia have become best buds. Sometimes they play together like best friends and then other times they act more like brother and sister who know how to push each others buttons. Today they wanted to take pictures together. Grisham had Sophia sit in his lap and asked "Mommy cheese please" and gave me a goofy smile. Sophia instantly hammed up too.
Genevieve seems to like to grab at Brenner. When I put them on the floor she loves to roll over and grab his ears. So far he doesn't seem to mind the attention. Aren't they cute?

2 comments:

Carol (MOM) said...

What a sweet group. You are so lucky to have such great little built-in buddies for the kids. Sophia is a doll and Brenner is a handsome little guy. I can't wait to get there and hold all these little ones.

Carol (MOM) said...

Are the kids licking the door? The pics of Grisham and Sophia are so cute. Gricham looks like he can't get enough of Sophia. Genevieve wants to gobble up Brenner. I can't get over how blue little Evie's eyes are and is her hair going to be red? I hope so, I always wanted a red head. She looks alot like her Aunt Heather.