Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rash





Yesterday I noticed a bit of a rash all over my body. It wasn't too bad and did not itch. So I took some benedryl before bed and didn't think anything of it. This morning when I got up it was much worse. It covered everything, from my head to my toes and it is itchy. Scott suggested that I go to urgent care so I did. The doctor there was not sure what to make of it either. She said to continue the benedryl, it was probably viral. I am supposed to call my OB in the morning to see what she wants me to do. I took some benedryl late morning but that just made me supper drowsy so not sure if I will take anymore today. It doesn't seem to be helping anyway. Hopefully it will just pass, we will see what Dr. Roncone has to say tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Yuck! Hope it goes away soon!