Thursday, March 31, 2011

Grandparents












My mom and dad were able to come out for a visit a few weeks ago. Scott was planning a business trip and didn't want me to be alone so it worked out perfectly. It was so nice to have them here, not just for the help with the kids but just to have around. I love talking to my parents and hanging out with them. I truly believe that you never appreciate your parents until you have your own kids. Now I feel like I have always valued my parents opinions and tried to do as they wanted me too. We never really had these moments where we butted heads but I guess I never really knew their love for me until Grisham was born. It is indescribable!! Anyway, we did a few fun things while they were here. Grisham and Pop Pop built a wooden train and painted it. We went up to Delaware to Rainbow play area. We went on a school field trip up to Sports Ohio and Grandma had a chance to read to Grisham's class. It was a good week that went by fast. They helped out so much. I am so thankful. I can't wait to be closer so I can see them more often.

No comments: