Monday, March 7, 2011

First OB Appointment

This morning Scott and I went to the Dr. We had our ultrasound first and got a good look and the peanut. He/she looks great. All the important part were there. The ultra sound lady had a hard time catching the heart beat because the lil stinker kept moving on her. It was so nice to see that heart pumping. Can't wait to see him or her again. After the ultrasound we saw Dr. Roncone. I wish I could pack her up and move her to Illinois with us. I am a bit nervous at finding new doc. Anyway, all went well with the dr. My due date is October 5, 2011. Thank you Keren for watching the troops for me. Not sure what I am going to do for my other drs appointment at the end of the month and beginning of April. Guess I should start looking for a sitter.

1 comment:

Carol (MOM) said...

No time like the present.
what about the babysitter pool you have used?? So happy all looks good with the new little Hinze.