Monday, March 21, 2011

Rash Update

Today the rash is much better. Thank You Lord! Scott texted my OB yesterday along with a picture of my rash. So I got a call from the office early this morning to come in first thing. Scott was able to come home to stay with the kids. I got to the office at eight. I thought I would be in and out really quick but things never go the way you think they will go. It ended up being an hr and a half appointment. I had an ultrasound, blood drawn (to rule out parvo), a second opinion from the other dr. It was decided that the rash is just an allergic reaction to something. So I will be on Claritin and topical benedryl for a few days. I am so glad that it is not the pregnancy rash. I can't imagine having to live with this itchy rash for the remainder of the pregnancy. I am so thankful for having such amazing support here at home from my husband. And Dr. Roncone has been the best. I am not looking forward to having to find a new dr. in Illinois. I just want to pack her up a take her with me.

No comments: