Wednesday, December 23, 2009

High Risk Dr Appointment

All is well in the womb!! The high risk OB says the baby looks great and so does the placenta. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the function of the placenta and the baby's growth is above average. Last Friday at my regular OB appointment Carolyn was measured. Her weight was around 4.8 lbs. Now she weighs around 5.6 lbs!! I should say there is nothing wrong with her growth. At this rate she is going to be bigger than Grisham. Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers. I could feel your love and concern. Thank you Ashli for watching the troops while I went to the dr. I could not make it through this pregnancy without all your love and support. Thanks so much friends. Now just a few more weeks and a few dozen more dr's appointment (sigh) and I will have reached the finish line.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

SO happy Laura! This was the first place I checked when I got home. Can't wait to hear more great Carolyn news. =)