Friday, December 18, 2009

Another Doctor's Appointment

I went to the OB this morning for another ultrasound and check up. Thanks Autumm for watching the kids for me!! The appointment went well and of course I was happy to see my baby once again. She is doing well. Around 4.8 lbs and still in the 50 percentile. However, my doctor wants me to see the high risk OB next week. Dr. Roncone is concerned about the placenta. We have been keeping a close eye on this one particular spot that could be fibrous material. The spot looks about the same but now the placenta is looking thick and hazy. Not exactly sure what all that means but she would be more comfortable consulting the high risk Dr. I guess worst case scenario would be early delivery but I am a few days shy of being 33 weeks. All is completely developed. She would just be small when born. I guess we will know more next week after the appointment. I am surprisingly ok with the situation. I trust my doctor completely but most of all I trust in God. This is His plan and I know all will work out according to His will. My baby could not be in better hands.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'll pray all is well. Keep us updated. Did you get a chance to look at your schedule? We'd love to stop by.