Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Party





Last night was the Physician Wives Christmas Party. It was held at Graystone Wine Cellar downtown Columbus. Appetizers, dinner and dessert plus open bar. Scott and I sat with my friend Erin, her husband John and Nita Smith. My friend Mary and her husband Eric were there but sat at another table. I must say that Mary looked absolutely amazing last night. I will have to borrow some of her pictures since I didn't take as many pictures as I should have. Blame it on the pesky heels I decided to wear. This was our "president" Kelly Bull's last event to plan. She did an amazing job as usual. Kelly and her husband Patrick will be moving this summer. I believe Keren is going to be taking over Kelly's presidential role. Good luck Keren!!! We ended the evening kind of early. I was anxious to get home to see how the kids were. Genevieve fell and hit her face on a door jam and was pretty sore and cranky. Grisham has become a little difficult to put to bed at night. It was another successful date night for us. I must say were have been spoiled this month with four date nights. We consider it lucky if we get one so this was an amazing month.

1 comment:

Mary said...

You are too kind. You looked beautiful and I'm so glad you were able to get out and Scott could come with you!